Humanity’s long history of visual sensemaking is as much a source of inspiration as a living record of our collective understanding of the universe and our place in it.
Searching for eco-conscious apparel? Look no further than this unisex recycled t-shirt. It’s made from 100% recycled fabric that’s never re-dyed, giving the shirt a vintage look, saving energy and water, while also reducing pollutants and carbon emissions. Whether you need a soft and breathable base layer or an eye-catching solo piece, this eco-friendly t-shirt is the choice for you!
• 60% recycled cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/y² (179.7 g/m²)
• 24 singles
• 1×1 rib-knit neckband
• Shoulder to shoulder taping
In our journey to be more eco-conscious we are testing the new District ® Re-Tee ™. Manufacturers of this t-shirt use as few chemicals and little water as possible, lowering carbon emissions and environmental pollution. What’s more, this Unisex Recycled T-Shirt is made from cotton that’s recycled from manufacturing scraps and upcycled polyester rPET, saving reusable textiles and plastic bottles from ending up in landfills. We hope to make this a permanent fixture in our line whenever possible.
Print care instructions
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. No fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
• Do not dry clean.